In a 4-week program, the Tropical Architecture Summer School at Institut Desain & Bisnis Bali (formerly known as Sekolah Tinggi Desain Bali STDB) provides international students and graduates with insights into the tropical architecture of Southeast Asia. In a comprehensive course participants will work together on complex tasks with regard to architecture and urban design, planning and construction, design, landscape architecture, interior design and resort design. In team work and in close cooperation with experts, exciting concepts arise from “East-Meets-West Harmony”.
How is the course organized?
The 4-week Tropical Architecture Summer School is composed of
- Lectures in English
- Design projects
- Social activities
- Selected cultural events
Who can participate?
The program addresses international students from the fields of
- Interior design
- Landscape architecture
- Related subject areas
Master students and graduates are also invited to participate. Although the program was originally developed for students, it is also suitable for graduates and professionals. It is also open to anyone who is interested in Tropical Architecture but has no academic background in this field.
Why Summer School in Bali?
With the Tropical Architecture Summer School in Bali
- you will get expertise about the exotic architecture of Southeast Asia and the tropics within a short period of time
- you will experience the tropical living in Bali at first hand
- you can achieve up to 12 Credit Points
- you will make friends with students from all over the world
- you will gain deep insights into the cultural diversity of Indonesia
Summer School Dates
Periode July – August
For application visit : https://www.studyinbali.com/summer-school-architecture/